Monday, December 9, 2013

Cabinet Hardware Odyssey

Do you ever have one of those projects that seem simple but turn into an all day fiasco? I had one this weekend that started at about 9 am on Saturday and pretty much took about 12 hours of my time The bulk of the time was spent actually gathering the materials. A total of four (4) Lowe's stores were visited across two states. With that said we were able to save a bundle convincing them to honor a lower price that we got at one of the 4 stores. Installation went OK, had to custom cut some of the screws that attach the pulls and minus a few screw ups it went alright. You will really need to look to find them, but I know they are there so I may replace a cabinet door in the future.I did not like them at first but they are growing on me.

Also spent a little time outside playing in the "snow". Good fun for all.


No comments:

Post a Comment