Friday, June 14, 2013

Weekly update- Nothing new Rambling’s


It’s Friday. It’s very nice outside. I don’t have a ton of stuff to do at work. Took an early lunch. Subway Roast Chicken and un sweet ice tea. Work is slow. Wish it was better. I would rather be doing something different today. I hate most people because they are assholes. I wish things were easier. I am ready to have my own home again. I hate liars. Corporate America sucks today. Some people have no filter when they talk. I need a vacation. I hate double standards.

Well---Now what? That’s pretty much what was on my mind if you cared.  I don’t have much left in the tank for this week. More of the same…traveling and trying to drum up business.

Here are some random photos of some things over the last 2 weeks.
















No comments:

Post a Comment